Diesel Exhaust Fluid Plant
The DEF plant is a designed to produce AdBlue®, DEF meeting with the highest standards of ISO 22241 required by customers.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is a non-hazardous solution, which is 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water. ISO 22241 specifies the quality characteristics of the NOx reducing agent AUS32 (Aqueous Urea Solution) which is injected to in the exhaust pipe of a diesel vehicle after the SCR (Selective Catalytic converter) to reduce the NOx into nitrogen and water thereby meeting the vehicular emission norms.
AdBlue® is a trademark of VDA (Association of German Automobile Manufacturers). It is a mark of quality for DEF products and a VDA license indicates that the product coming out of a plant meets the standard of ISO 22241.
- Raw water treatment
- Demineralization / deionisation of water
- Urea grinding and Feeding system
- Automatic Adblue blending system
- Treated Raw Water / Deionised water / DEF product storage system
- Barrel / Container/ Tanker Lorry filling system
- Completely automated plant with minimum human intervention
- All associated facilities and utilities are automated with PLC based control system
- Fully automated laboratory equipment to ensure quality as per ISO 22241